Our design fees are billed at $45.00 per hour. Once you complete our Design & Development Questionnaire, we will work up a proposal for you. Typically, we will require 30% down payment with the remainder payable in installments of 30%, 30%, 10% at various stages of development. Your price will depend on the size and complexity of your unique website. Some things to keep in mind are:
- Pages: A page typically consists of what would fit on an 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of paper and could range from 1 to 1000!
- Complexity: Do you envision a simple website or one with all the “bells and whistles?”
- Logo: Do you have one already?
- Links: Internal links can make it easy and convenient for your guests to navigate your site, and external links can add to the cross traffic to and from your site which can be valuable in search engine rankings.
- Forms: You may choose to include contact forms, order forms, opinion forms, etc.
- Images: Maybe you would like a photo of yourself on your profile page, photos of each member of your staff, photos of your products, or even a full-blown gallery. Will you supply them to us already to size, or will Above the Circle resize them for you?
- Products: Do you have just a few products, or will your site require an e-commerce shopping cart?
This is just a very short list of determining factors, but it should give you an idea of some things to think about. You can check out our Client Checklist or Design & Development Questionnaire if you’re ready to get into details. We’d be more than happy to provide a proposal for you. Contact us or complete this form and we’ll get back to you usually within 24 hours (M-F).